On 02/01/2010 11:11 PM, Arne Ljung wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I also got this error, but I don't know to make the error to change.
>
> erik WAV Ac-Aƶ # concordance -v -i
> Concordance 0.21
> Copyright 2007 Kevin Timmerman and Phil Dibowitz
> This software is distributed under the GPLv3.
>
> DEBUG (FindRemote): bNumEndpoints 2
> DEBUG (check_ep): address 81 attrib 03 max_length 64
> DEBUG (check_ep): address 02 attrib 03 max_length 64
> DEBUG (GetIdentity): Bogus ident response: 25
> ERROR: failed to requesting identity
> Requesting Identity: Failed with error 1

Yup, that's the more interesting one. I haven't had time to look into this,
but between you and Chris, I have enough data for now.

Sorry - I was in Greece last week, and I'm on-call this week, and I'm
traveling again after that... this is on my list though, I promise. :)

Actually - what would be great, would be if you or Chris can use SnoopyPro
to capture a USB log of what happens in Windows so I can compare the two
(Chris already gave me a usbmon dump from Linux).

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss