Hello,

Is there code in this projects that understands the actual file format
delivered to the remote - ie. are there APIs available to modify devices,
activities etc? Or is the file format a black box and the only way to edit
this stuff is via the Logitech software/web site?

I mean, clearly the Logitech software is a pile of horse manure; if there's
some possibility of writing a UI that lets you configure your remote without
making you want to chew your own arm off I might be keen. Or does something
like this exist already?

Cheers,
Adrian