> Yup - the thing I did first was what I expected was most important - config
> update. Can you test that?

Just started playing with concordance yesterday, so this may be a bit basic
question.  Looking at the man page, looks like --write-config filename is what
you are asking me to test.  Can you point me in the direction of how to create
that file?  ( with --dump-config not working, I don't have an example )
> I don't have a 900, but I"d be curious to see what happens when you get your
> new one.
Me too.  I'll report back.
> Since you mentioned it doesn't show up in lsusb, the device is fault
> enough for the OS to not recognize it, which means there's no way concordance
> can find it.
Sorry about the formatting of the last email, it was very hard to read.  Not
sure what happened to it as I wrote it in plain text mode.  Anyway, lsusb does
in fact recognize the remote.