On 11/20/2011 04:59 AM, Brendan Grady wrote:

>> Yup - the thing I did first was what I expected was most important -
>> config update. Can you test that?
>
> Just started playing with concordance yesterday, so this may be a bit basic
> question.  Looking at the man page, looks like --write-config filename is
> what you are asking me to test.  Can you point me in the direction of how
> to create that file?  ( with --dump-config not working, I don't have an
> example )

You go to members.harmonyremote.com - all your configs will be there from
using the official software. Click "update remote" and it'll give you a config
blob.

> Sorry about the formatting of the last email, it was very hard to read.
> Not sure what happened to it as I wrote it in plain text mode.  Anyway,
> lsusb does in fact recognize the remote.

Ah, weird. Well, let me know if you get the same results with the new one.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss