On Fri, 21 Apr 2017, Robin wrote:

> Congruity works and picks up the validation of the remote from Firefox. My
> problem is that it is not handing over to concordance to make the changes to
> the remote. There are no error messages. Concordance does not start up after
> congruity is finished with the validation. In Palemoon congruity hands over
> to concordance, but not in my Firefox.

I'm still not sure I understand the problem.  If you are using Congruity,
you really have no direct interaction with Concordance, so leave that out
of it.

The way the update process works is: first, the website will provide a
Connectivity.EZHex file that you download and open with Congruity.  This
verifies connectivity with your remote and notifies the website.  Then,
the website will prepare an Update.EZHex file that you download and open
with Congruity.  Congruity will then write the config file to the remote
and report back to the website.

Which part of this process isn't working?  If it's easier, make a video of
the problem and post it somewhere.

Scott