On 11/10/19 5:32 PM, Scott Talbert wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Nov 2019, Scott Talbert wrote:
>
>>> Version 1.4 has been released.
>>>
>>> Hey Scott,
>>>
>>> I think you built the Windows binaries last time... you had access to a
>>> Fedora box with mingw32-zlib and friends. If I build on Debian I have
>>> go grab a binary dll from http://www.winimage.com/ which I don't love.
>>
>> Yeah, I can do it, but probably not until Sunday.
>
> Here is the 1.4 Windows build:
> https://www.techie.net/~talbert/concordance-1.4-installer.exe
>
> BTW, I commented on GitHub but there is another place in the Windows
> installer configuration that you have to bump the DLL version - the
> Uninstall section.  It's probably not a big enough deal to cut another
> release though.  I think this was broken in the previous release too.  :)

Thanks! I know how to collapse most of those... most of them can include
a header file... except the MSI one, no idea how to get that one to
reference an external file.

Windows installer uploaded to GH release.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

 matter and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss