http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/GSaulB/TM

      1. Re: Word usage in English dialects // was Slang, curses and vulgarities
           From: Andreas Johansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      2. Why "y" ain't arbitrary (was: Intergermansk - Traveller's Phrasebook)
           From: Ray Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      3. Re: Help: Arabic fonts for Turklangs
           From: Isaac Penzev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      4. Re: Help: Arabic fonts for Turklangs
           From: Tim May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      5. Re: Dynamic vs. Stative Verbs
           From: Simon Clarkstone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      6. Re: OT: Re: Intergermansk - Traveller's Phrasebook
           From: "J. 'Mach' Wust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      7. YAEPT: "year" (sorry!) (was Re: Why "y" ain't arbitrary (was:
Intergermansk - Traveller's Phrasebook))
           From: Paul Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      8. Re: YAEPT: "year" (sorry!) (was Re: Why "y" ain't arbitrary (was:
Intergermansk - Traveller's Phrasebook))