http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/GSaulB/TM

      1. Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers
           From: Damian Yerrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      2. Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers
           From: "Ph. D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      3. Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers
           From: Sanghyeon Seo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      4. Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers (meta-message)
           From: Tristan McLeay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      5. Re: Swearing in other cultures (was Langmaker.com and...)
           From: Jeffrey Henning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      6. Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers
           From: Kris Kowal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      7. OT: Romanian
           From: # 1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      8. Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers
           From: Benct Philip Jonsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      9. Re: OT: Romanian
           From: "B. Garcia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     10. Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers
           From: Andreas Johansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     11. Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers
           From: Stephen Mulraney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     12. Re: Encoding (was Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers (meta-messag)