http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/GSaulB/TM

      1. Re: OT: Polar seabirds (was Re: Gender Bending Moro)
           From: Tim May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      2. Re: YAEPT: OMFG I'm a mutant!!! (was Re: Advanced English to become
          official!)
           From: Muke Tever <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      3. Re: Gender Bending Moro
           From: Joseph Bridwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      4. Re: Gender Bending Moro
           From: Joseph Bridwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      5. NATLANG: A Romanian Sound Change
           From: JS Bangs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      6. Re: Gender Bending Moro
           From: Thomas Wier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      7. Re: YAEPT: OMFG I'm a mutant!!! (was Re: Advanced English to become
official!)
           From: Steg Belsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      8. Re: Pleasantries
           From: Roger Mills <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      9. Re: Advanced English to become official!