1. Concise notation for event-token reification
    From: Martin Baldan

2a. Re: Fourth Persons
    From: Eldin Raigmore

3a. Subject/Object participles
    From: Logan Kearsley
3b. Re: Subject/Object participles
    From: Jim Henry
3c. Re: Subject/Object participles
    From: R A Brown
3d. Re: Subject/Object participles
    From: Matthew
3e. Re: Subject/Object participles
    From: Jeffrey Jones
3f. Re: Subject/Object participles
    From: R A Brown
3g. Re: Subject/Object participles
    From: Logan Kearsley

4a. Re: Reflexive & Reciprocal Marked on the Verb
    From: Jeffrey Jones

5a. Greenlandic: 4th Person?
    From: Eldin Raigmore
5b. Re: Greenlandic: 4th Person?
    From: Henrik Theiling
5c. Re: Greenlandic: 4th Person?
    From: Lars Mathiesen

6a. Celadon
    From: Eldin Raigmore
6b. Re: Celadon
    From: Michael Poxon
6c. Re: Celadon
    From: Lars Finsen
6d. Re: Celadon
    From: Logan Kearsley
6e. Re: Celadon
    From: Ryan Dobie
6f. Re: Celadon
    From: Eric Christopherson

7. Re: [aboriconlangs] Greenlandic: 4th Person?
    From: Henrik Theiling

8a. Re: The Linguists documentary
    From: Leland Kusmer

9. Re: CONLANG Digest - 3 Sep 2008 to 4 Sep 2008 (#2008-244)