John Jeffries, The Right / Remedy Gap.  I think it is is Yale.

                      "Parry, John"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      >                          cc:
                      Sent by: Discussion        Subject:  Constitutional Remedies
                      list for con law
                      professors
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      v.ucla.edu>

                      09/15/03 02:13 PM
                      Please respond to
                      Discussion list for
                      con law professors

I'm looking for good discussions of the relationship between rights and
remedies in constitutional law, in particular the extent to which remedies
are or are not of the same status as constitutional rules.  I'm already
aware of Sager's Legal Status of Underenforced Constitutional Norms, Barry
Friedman's When Rights Encounter Reality, and Daryl Levinson's Rights
Essentialism and Remedial Equilibration.

Thanks in advance.

JohnT. Parry

Associate Professor of Law

University of PittsburghSchoolof Law