Well, "no personal attacks" is a considerably narrower restriction than
the "no group attacks" rule Ernie suggested.  It leaves the door open to
lots of highly offensive speech that Casper would probably want to
exclude. The Swastika statue is just one example. In the present case, the
pastor could get around the rule simply by putting up a plaque which says
that all homosexuals deserve to die and go to Hell rather than focusing on
Shepard specifically.

Ilya Somin