Oke, I will come up with a proposal for breaking up the components in a way
that still enables us to easily keep the current adapters in their own
structure.

As for the UI testen, it is always a beast. We do have some experience with
tools like Webdriver and others. Will have a look at that as well.

--
Jettro Coenradie
http://www.gridshore.nl