I, too like it.  There's a problem though:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifold_System

Other similar possibilities include Multiplex, or maybe we get somewhere by
using ManifoldCF?  Or maybe "Apache Manifold" is different enough from
"Manifold System" to be distinguishable?

FWIW, Multiplex is also used, but it doesn't seem to be very significant:

http://mc3030.heim1.de/english.php

Karl