I've got most of the pieces working in Eclipse. The one problem I'm working through is stopping the agent process. It seems that when the agent is running in Eclipse, it is not receiving the signal. Any thought as to what might be causing this?

Noted in the docs says if you have to kill the agent, then call the LockClean command. Going through the code, it seems to just delete all the sync dirs, would I do this manually myself. Even better you I might have eclipse clean up the sync dir before starting the agent.

Thanks!