That did the trick, I wasn't pointing it to the properties file!! Thanks!!

I had left the agent process running and this morning I got the following error: Any thoughts?

org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Database exception: Exception doing query: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend.
Exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
Stack Trace:
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at org.postgresql.core.VisibleBufferedInputStream.readMore(VisibleBufferedInputStream.java:135) at org.postgresql.core.VisibleBufferedInputStream.ensureBytes(VisibleBufferedInputStream.java:104) at org.postgresql.core.VisibleBufferedInputStream.read(VisibleBufferedInputStream.java:73)
        at org.postgresql.core.PGStream.ReceiveChar(PGStream.java:255)
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1165) at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:191) at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:452) at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:337) at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:329) at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database.execute(Database.java:566) at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database$ExecuteQueryThread.run(Database.java:421)
End of Stack Trace

at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database.executeViaThread(Database.java:461) at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database.executeUncachedQuery(Database.java:505) at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database$QueryCacheExecutor.create(Database.java:1131) at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.cachemanager.CacheManager.findObjectsAndExecute(CacheManager.java:144) at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database.executeQuery(Database.java:168) at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.DBInterfacePostgreSQL.performQuery(DBInterfacePostgreSQL.java:809) at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.BaseTable.performQuery(BaseTable.java:229) at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.agentmanager.AgentManager.getAllAgents(AgentManager.java:218) at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.system.ManifoldCF.startAgents(ManifoldCF.java:103)
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.AgentRun.doExecute(AgentRun.java:50)
at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.BaseAgentsInitializationCommand.execute(BaseAgentsInitializationCommand.java:37)
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.AgentRun.main(AgentRun.java:77)
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend.
[...]

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:217) at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:452) at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:337) at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:329) at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database.execute(Database.java:566) at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database$ExecuteQueryThread.run(Database.java:421) PooledConnection.guardConnection(): found closed Connection. Statement information follows. Attempting to recover.
PooledConnection.guardConnection: statement was null
PooledConnection.guardConnection(): Recovered connection
ERROR: transport error 202: recv error: Connection timed out