Hi Karl,

Today I finished the first implementation of the Manifold CMIS Connector.
The implementation is based on Apache Chemistry 0.3.0 but I think that
tomorrow I could migrate all to the latest version 0.4.0 (2 July 2011).

Now the connector could be configured using the following parameters:
- username
- password
- endpoint
- repositoryId

The CMIS Connector will take care of all the CMIS properties that could be
configured in the Fields Mapping tab in the Manifold web application.

In the job settings is possible to define a CMIS Query (a new tab in the
webapp) to fetch only a specific part of the repository.

Could you please explain how to create the new improvement on the Jira
project?

I notice that probably it could be useful to add a new component named "CMIS
Connector" and then I could create a new improvement from this new component
there.

I'm looking forward for your reply!
Thank you.

Regards,