Hi Karl,

I'm sorry, I had a problem with MyEclipse IDE with the following error:

    Path is not a working copy directory
svn:
'/Users/piergiorgiolucidi/Documents/workspaces/manifold/mcf-trunk/connectors/cmis/connector/src/main'
is not a working copy

Now I solved this problem and I have added a new file with the Java code
(CONNECTORS-221-Java.txt)

I'm looking forward for your feedback.

Thank you.
Piergiorgio