I see two problems.

First, the outer level names are correct
(apache-manifoldcf-0.5.1-xxx), but the prefix inside is incorrect
(apache-manifoldcf-0.5).  This is odd because the build.xml has this
line:

    <target name="set-version">
      <property name="release-version" value="0.5.1"/>
    </target>

so I cannot explain this unless somehow the artifacts were built with
an old version of build.xml.

The second problem is that we need to rev the pom.xml versions also.
They have to be 0.5.1 not 0.5.  I'll take care of that.

Karl