If you open up the zip or tar, the top-level directory is
"apache-manifoldcf-0.5".  That directory is set in build.xml when the
zip or tar is built:

      <zip destfile="apache-manifoldcf-${release-version}-src.zip"
update="false">
        <zipfileset dir="." prefix="apache-manifoldcf-${release-version}">

So, ${release-version} must have been incorrect.  But it is correct
now on the branch:

    <target name="set-version">
      <property name="release-version" value="0.5.1"/>
    </target>

So somehow you must have built the artifacts from a version of the
branch before you checked in the release-version change.

Karl

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 8:27 PM, Shinichiro Abe
<shinichiro.ab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the prefix inside?
> I ' m not sure where prefixes is.
> Where do I check? the source code or jar file?
>
> Thank you for modifying the pom.xml.
>
> Shinichiro Abe
>
> On 2012/05/18, at 7:13, Karl Wright wrote:
>
>> ok - I'm done with the maven work.  Abe-san, can you check to be sure
>> that the release branch builds with the proper prefixes before tagging
>> again?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Karl
>>

>> On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I see two problems.
>>>
>>> First, the outer level names are correct
>>> (apache-manifoldcf-0.5.1-xxx), but the prefix inside is incorrect
>>> (apache-manifoldcf-0.5).  This is odd because the build.xml has this