Hi Karl,

Am able to access the folders on the problem server through windows
explorer, (\\server3\Folder1). I tried couple of things with the
credentials form, changing username, domain etc.. but I keep getting the
same error "Couldn't connect to server: Logon failure: unknown user name or
bad password"

Can you tell me more about the -D switch you were talking of ?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapna.