I've found the documents on PMC chair responsibilities, and have
started the process of setting up ManifoldCF as a TLP in the
foundation documents.  I've opened a second ticket (INFRA-4806) for
creating a root site under /www/manifoldcf.apache.org.  But I've not
found a checklist of all the tasks that need to be done to complete
graduation, and google is not helpful.  Does anyone have a link I can
use?

Karl