I've gone through this list.  It looked amazingly similar to what I
thought needed to be done.  I've submitted what I believe to be
appropriate tickets.  However, we've hit a snag with the web site.
The reason is that we're being asked to transition to the Apache CMS,
which is apparently svn based and is just "CI for websites".  I have
no idea what that means.  I'm hoping somebody can clue me in and help
me figure out how to essentially point at a Forrest-and-Javadoc-built
directory and say, "publish this to staging right now".  If some other
project uses this basic approach I'd love to know, so I can purloin
their stuff.

Karl