Hi Marcel,

> > I am trying to implement the offline mode for a connman plugin. It
> seems
> > that when installing connman (through make install with a configure
> in /usr)
> > the file service.h is not deployed in /usr/include/connman, and this
> file is
> > required by notifier.h.
>
> I did fix the includes now. However I am not sure if you are trying to
> misuse the notifier framework. All drivers get proper callbacks for
> switching themselves off.

I might be misusing the notifier framework. In my plugin, I want to be
alerted when connman is asked to go "Offline", the only way I found is to
declare and register a notifier such as:

static struct connman_notifier telephony_notifier = {
        .name           = "telephony",
        .priority       = CONNMAN_NOTIFIER_PRIORITY_DEFAULT,
        .service_enabled= telephony_service_enabled,
        .offline_mode   = telephony_offline_mode,
};

So that when Connman "Offline" property change, I can execute some code.
Is that OK ?

I am also using some other functions to set an IPV4 static configuration
such as (I could not make a static IP configuration work with ip_config):
connman_inet_set_address(index, ip, netmask, broadcast);
connman_inet_set_gateway(index, gw);
connman_resolver_append(interface_name, NULL, dns_addr);

Are these subject to change a lot in next connman revisions, Is it OK to
assign an IPv4 static configuration to a network interface using these ?

Thanks and regards,

Jonathan

database 4382 (20090830) __________

http://www.eset.com