Hi,

Here are 2 patches to set pacrunner configuration to manual proxy.
It does not take care of running the configuration since I guess there are design issues on pacrunner about that.

Currently, client side assumes javascript and goes always through __pacrunner_mozjs_execute() and I presume that needs to be changed so that depending on which method is active: it would run either __pacrunner_mozjs_execute() or "__pacrunner_manual_execute()" or returns "DIRECT".

Did not wanted to break anything since you have probably already ideas about this design issue Marcel.

About excludes, how far do you want to go with it?
Applying excluding filter might be a bit tricky if we start to play around reverse name resolution (if given host is an ip) and wildcards or whatever makes it a bit less trivial than just simple hostname based comparison. Depends how much use cases we want to answer to.

Best regards,

Tomasz