Hello Marcel,

On 13/10/10 12:21, ext Tomasz Bursztyka wrote:
Did not wanted to break anything since you have probably already ideas
about this design issue Marcel.
I saw your patch on pacrunner solving the design issue. So before continuing, are the patches for manual configuration setting I proposed kind of "ok" or? (it would need small adaptations since your update though, and URI parser/validator lacks).

We still have to figure what kind of exclude list we want to handle. Only plain hostanmes, or more? What about if given url provides an IP instead of an hostname: reverse dns? etc etc...

I am waiting for your inputs on that.

Best regards,

Tomasz