Hi,

I have few doubts about connman and profile management.

   1. Does connman supports MMS profiles?
   2. meego/moblin which uses connman, will they support add/delete profile?
   if yes, can any body please tell me how this is done?
   3. I have scanned, saved passphrase and connected to an AP(say ssid -
   linksys). Since connection is successfull, this will be saved in connman
   profile. Now say for next 6-7 months I go to various places and I
   connect/disconnect with many APs. Once again I am back to my old place and
   want to connect to same AP (linksys). In this case will connman once again
   ask for passphrase to connect with linksys AP?
   4. since connman does not support wifi driver load/unload. And wifi
   consumes power even when driver loaded and interface is down. How this is
   handled in devices like mobiles which use meego/moblin?

--
Regards & Thanks
Raghavendra. S