Good Morning Grant,

> > On 03/14/2011 06:42 PM, Grant Erickson wrote:
> >>
> >> [ ... ]
> >>
> >>   AC_ARG_WITH(dbusconfdir, AC_HELP_STRING([--with-dbusconfdir=PATH],
> >> [path to D-Bus config directory]), [path_dbusconf=${withval}],
> >
> > This D-Bus change looks a bit odd. Is this a left over from a different
> > patch?
>
> Indeed, it was. This has been removed in v4. I'm still learning "effective
> patch submission with GIT".

No problem. I spend also some time figuring out how all stuff
work. Now I'm learning how the maintainer workflow could work :)

Thanks for your patience.

> >> [ ... ]
> >>
> >> +
> >> +[rlimits]
> >> +rlimit-as=5242880
> >> +rlimit-core=0
> >> +rlimit-data=5242880
> >> +#rlimit-fsize=0
> >
> > Is fsize on purpose commented out? I guess it's difficult to limit this
> > size.
>
> Yes, it is. If and when the connman community comes up with a reasonable
> default value for this, we can uncomment this and assign it.

We have the stats files and the config files. I would say that the
config files are normally smaller then the stats files. The stats file
size should have an upper limit which is set at compile time at this
point (changing at runtime should in theory work. just lacking an
application interface for this). Currently, the stats file should stay
smaller than 16 kByte.

> >> +  if (err<  0)      \
> >
> > A space after err 'if (err < 0)' is missing.
> >> + err = setrlimit(resource,&rl);
> >
> > A space after the comma is missing.
> >
> >> +
> >> + if (err<  0) {
> >
> > A space after the err 'if (err < 0)'
> >
> >> + if (keyfile != NULL&&  key != NULL&&  limit != NULL) {
> >> +  temp = g_key_file_get_integer(keyfile, group, key,&error);
> >
> > A space after the last comma is missing.
> >
> >> + result = g_file_get_contents(path,&data,&length, NULL);
> >
> > A space after each comma is missing.
> >
> >> + if (length>  0)
> >
> > A space after length is needed 'if (length > 0)'
> >
> >> + err = __connman_rlimits_load(path,&rlimits);
> >
> > A space after the comma is missing.
> >
> >> +
> >> + if (err<  0)
> >
> > A space after err is needed 'if (err < 0).
>
> Daniel, there may be something wrong with your e-mail client. If I look at
> the patch as submitted as well as the code in my GIT repository all of the
> above cited issues are correct.

Yeah, I used a different mail readiner for this. Sorry about that.

cheers,
daniel