Hi,

On Fri, 2011-10-14 at 14:49 +0300, Jukka Rissanen wrote:
> This patch sets to rp_filter to value 2 when two or
> more services are connected at the same time.
> The original value is restored when other services are
> disconnected and only one service is connected.

The patch does what it says, so no worries there.

I'm just wondering if it would be easier and more bullet proof if
ConnMan would always modify /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/all/rp_filter
without any possibility of setting inidividual interfaces. When setting
individual interfaces it becomes pretty difficult to get it right, and
in practise all interfaces need to allow loose routing if more than one
of them are connected at the same time. The only option where an
interface is known to work with strict mode is the bridge interface used
for tethering.

So, should we take a simpler implementation approach and support
rp_filter only for '/all/' ?

Cheers,

        Patrik