Hi Jukka,

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 02:49:57PM +0300, Jukka Rissanen wrote:
> +static struct connman_notifier service_notifier = {
> +     .name                   = "service state changed",
> +     .service_state_changed  = service_state_changed,
> +};
I find it a bit awkward to have a service_state_changed hook for the service
layer. service.c already knows its state, or so I hope.
I'd prefer if you'd simply call e.g. a service_rp_filter(service, bool set)
from service_indicate_state() when state is READY or DISCONNECTED. That would
save you a state check from service_state_changed() and the unnecessary ping
pong between service.c and notifier.c

Also, I agree with Patrik comment about just going for all interfaces loose
routing. Once we have more than one connection, all of them should have loose
routing anyway.

Cheers,
Samuel.

--