On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:53:18PM +0300, Tomasz Bursztyka wrote:
> Sorry, but your sentence I commented out is a non-sens, the way you put it.
>
> Since you want to manually configure connman (which is definitely
> _not_ advised*) add "Favorite=true" to your service and that's it.
> However, I don't see the point of manually configuring vs

Thank you for your reply which help me a lot to understand the way
connman works.

> configuring at run time through scripts (unless you are running
> connman in a box on which you did not plug any input device,
> display... But then connman is not really thought to work that way)
That is exactly what I plan to do. I want a linux box without dispaly
and input device, connecting to pre-configured WIFI/GPRS networks as
it can catch those networks. And use WIFI/ETHERNET when those networks
are available, fallbak on GPRS otherwise.

So using scripts to dynamically create to directories ethernet_XXX_wired
and wifi_XXX_managed_psk is a good way to do this ?