Hi,
configuring at run time through scripts (unless you are running
connman in a box on which you did not plug any input device,
display... But then connman is not really thought to work that way)
That is exactly what I plan to do. I want a linux box without dispaly
and input device, connecting to pre-configured WIFI/GPRS networks as
it can catch those networks. And use WIFI/ETHERNET when those networks
are available, fallbak on GPRS otherwise.

So using scripts to dynamically create to directories ethernet_XXX_wired
and wifi_XXX_managed_psk is a good way to do this ?

Well, I guess if you know these networks before hand then you can create the configuration through connman on a laptop for instance (using simple-agent/test-connman scripts, these are on connman/test/ directory on git repo). You will also want to set those autoconnectable: ./test-connman autoconnect <service> true Just copy paste resulting /var/lib/connman directory to your target. That should do the trick, it's imho the simplest way and you will know these configurations works for sure.

Br,

Tomasz