Hi Tomasz,

>> +       case 505:
>> +               DBG("HTTP version not supported, hand over to the browser");
>Anyway, though handling this status 505 like you propose is fine, it
>would be great to know what/where/how made this status to fix gweb then
>(if there is something to be fixed there).

I need to have a decent debug session with that particular hotspot-environment
but there is something weird as querying with the curl causes the same response
if querying the redirection url directly, but if doing "curl -L" for the
connman status-url (http://ipv4..) it will get to the portal sign in-page by
going the full-path within the "same session".

I will re-send the patch without signed-off and DBG's.

Br,
Pasi