Hi Pasi,

+       case 505:
>>+               DBG("HTTP version not supported, hand over to the browser");
>Anyway, though handling this status 505 like you propose is fine, it
>would be great to know what/where/how made this status to fix gweb then
>(if there is something to be fixed there).
I need to have a decent debug session with that particular hotspot-environment but there is
something weird as querying with the curl causes the same response if querying the redirection url
directly, but if doing "curl -L" for the connman status-url (http://ipv4..) it will get
to the portal sign in-page by going the full-path within the "same session".

If you can get such debug session that would be nice, no hurry though:
from your testing with curl we can conclude already some interesting information.

I'll check gweb code later on, there is probably an issue with how it keeps the session opened.

Tomasz