All,

I am trying to establish a connection with an AP that identifies as a ieee8021x
access point.  When I issue the connect call to it, it does not make a request
to my agent for the username/passphrase (ie, it doesn't call the RequestInput
method), and returns with a GError  of {domain = 78, code = 32, message =
0x41002360 "Invalid arguments"}.  Now I can make a connection to an access
point utilizing an AP that is a managed_psk access point, and it also makes the
correct call to the RequestInput agent method.  Why would it not make the
connect call correctly for the ieee801x but correctly for the managed_psk AP?
I'm running an unpatched version of 1.21

Tom