On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 1:49 AM, Patrik Flykt <patrik.fl...@linux.intel.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 2015-01-08 at 11:05 -0500, Tim Tisdall wrote:
> > Does connman have any capabilities to manage a mesh network such as
> > B.A.T.M.A.N.?
>
> Not at the moment. Feel free to educate us on the mailing list with what
> functionality would be needed for ConnMan, though :-)

Well, I'm still figuring it all out myself...  As far as I understand it,
the mesh network shows up as a virtual network interface with a fixed IP
address.  Does ConnMan just ignore network interfaces it doesn't
recognize?  I'm thinking specifically of settings
like "SingleConnectedTechnology=true"; will ConnMan try to manage the mesh
networking interface?

-Tim