Hello all,

I have been trying without success, to get connman[1.26] to connect to
unauthenticated WiFi [Open WiFi] with a configuration file in
/var/lib/connman. I am able to connect with connmanctl by using the service
of the open wifi - but cannot seem to set auto-connect to yes without
trying to connect with connmanctl at least once.

If I place a configuration file with WPA2 credentials in /var/lib/connman -
The connman daemon picks it up and auto connects. I am unable to find any
documentation regarding this. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Praneeth