On Mon, 2015-06-01 at 07:45 +0200, Peter Meerwald wrote:
> > Thanks a lot for the patch. Will give it a shot today.
> >
> > A little off-topic - Is there a way I can track the progress of this patch
> > making its way into master?
>
> not sure; hopefully Patrik comments on it soon on the mail list

If nothing is heard in a week, ping me again on the mailing list. In
that case I have either forgotten something or busy with some other
stuff. This time the patches have been applied.

Reporting the bug in JIRA doesn't in practise expedite the patch. All
JIRA notifications come at least to me, and I we'll anyway need a patch
on the mailing list. And I'm quite able to miss stuff in JIRA also after
the initial issue comments...

Cheers,

        Patrik