Hi,
For one of our project we have to use two WPA Supplicants for some specific use
cases, now I would like to know what would be the better approach, using single
ConnMan with two Supplicant or two Connman with two Supplicant?

What I have understood by going through the Connman source code that using two
Supplicants with single ConnMan will need modification of ConnMan design as
currently it is very specific to one Wi-Fi interface. Do you foresee any such
changes in ConnMan in near future? Also will you accept this kind of change in
ConnMan if we implement this?

ConnMan has always been able to handle multiple wifi interface at the same time, through one wpa_supplicant.

What kind of use-case are you thinking about?

Tomasz