On Wed, 2015-08-26 at 11:36 +0000, Pal, Debojyoti wrote:

> As I told we have to use two supplicants, also existing ConnMan
> doesn't support two Supplicant till now, so we have to find the way to
> use two Supplicants in ConnMan.

There is no need to use two wpa_supplicants with ConnMan. If you use two
or more WiFi dongles in client mode, that has been working from day one
with one wpa_supplicant and one ConnMan. Same goes for a configuration
with a client and P2P role.

And as of late, AP mode and client mode can be run at the same time on
different WiFi devices. In this last configuration wpa_supplicant is not
always as stable as we'd wish for, but here more testing is needed.

So which use case did you have in mind?

Cheers,

        Patrik