Hi,

On Mon, 2015-09-07 at 10:34 +0200, laurent vaudoit wrote:

> I've made some more debug, and now, i'm able to have lan1/lan2 up after
> suspend/resume procedure.

Sharing the solution with us would help quite a lot. What did you do to
have lan1 and lan2 up after resume?

> I just have one more problem.
> After resume, lan1 is shown as UP (checked by ip link show), but have no IP
> adress.
> After boot, lan1 get an IP through DHCP.
> after suspend/resume, i do not get an IP (if i launch udhcpc command, ip is
> get and everything works).

If you leave udhcpc installed and running as well, nothing will work
reliably. For the above I assume you started udhcpc manually just to
check that the connection works.

Please give more information on what you were seeing and which actions
you took. Starting for example with the output of 'ip link show'. And
also explain what other networking or switch software you have enabled
and/or running.

Cheers,

        Patrik