The speed improvements are impressive.. thanx for that !!
I still would like to have my instance running for a couple of days to
test the memoryleak in more detail, and also i have found a bug that
when importing a multiproject one or more of the modules are added
twice (dupplicates), and then it is not possible to delete one of them
(I am going to file a jira issue tomorrow when i have the stacktrace
available).