On 20/04/06, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My bug (641) is probably not a blocker, as it was only on improper
> shutdown and probably existed in 1.0.2.
>
> I haven't reproduced 660 - is it reliably reproduced?

Well it happens each time in my project.

> At this point, I would like to go ahead with the release as it is still
> significantly better than 1.0.2, and then worry about straightening out
> jpox (again) in 1.1.
>
> WDYT?

Well. I also agree that 1.0.3 is a significant improvement over 1.0.2
(which is practically not usable at all) and should be released. But I
also think that Continuum has few "flawed" releases left before no one
would try out the new bugfixes. So in the future (1.1) we should make
extra care of the quality before released.