I'll check it out, thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Bengtson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 5:08 AM
To: continuum-dev@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: apply continuum patch?

You could also use different mapping files for specific databases, like

package.jdo
package-mssql.orm (8000)
package-derby.orm (8192)

In the pmf set the value: javax.jdo.option.Mapping=mssql

And make sure you dont store data larger than 8182, otherwise it will
get truncated or fail to insert (as happened before)