On 17/08/2007, at 12:13 PM, Wendy Smoak wrote:

FYI, I moved this issue to PLXREDBACK and promptly lost the ability to
edit it. :(

See:  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/PLXREDBACK-95

yeah, need to be a plexus committer in xircles

(BTW, the reply-to on this was [EMAIL PROTECTED], not continuum-dev.)

we only have one issues list, and it sets the reply-to (not JIRA).

-- Wendy