During Continuum evaluation I've found following problem:
in some cases I've to define repository/connection elements using properties:
<repository>
 <connection>
  scm:cvs:pserver:${scm1.server}:/root/to/repo:module
 </connection>
</repository>
because CVS is available through secured pserver and real location depends on
machine, where code is executed (cvs.remotemachine.com or sometimes
just localhost), so scm1.server is defined in $HOME/build.properties.
This works perfectly with Maven 1 and SCM plugin but I don't see the way
to get Continuum working that way - even if I modify Continuum database
manually to correct URL, my changes are overriden on next build and then
SCM part of Continnum reports problems with
scm:cvs:pserver:${scm1.server}:/root/to/repo:module
Is there a way to use such filtering in Continuum?

Thanks,
Tomek