Hi,

I have a multi-module project with a parent pom and multiple child poms.
My parent POM has an SCM URL stated like so:

<connection>scm:cvs:pserver:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]:/home/smalltalk/CVSROOT</connection>

When I add a Maven 2 project and use the file protocol to add my parent
pom, all my children modules get added as intended.  However, I get an
invalid URL for my child projects because Continuum automatically adds a
"/" before specifying the module.  So I have something like this in my
child:

scm:cvs:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/smalltalk/CVSROOT/childModule

resulting in this error:

Exception:
Cannot checkout sources.
The scm url is invalid.

How can I get it to append a colon instead to specify the CVS module? I've
tried putting a colon at the end of my SCM URL in the parent pom but it
still appends a slash after it.

Thanks.

Mang Lau
Software Developer