Yes I understand that it is invalid.  I went on IRC and someone pointed
out to me that to get the colons, I would have to add a SCM url to each
child pom.  So I did that and things are fine now.

I have another question though.  This is sort of similar to the
multi-module thread.  I would like to build all child projects by just
hitting build on the parent project.  I took off the -N parameter so that
it will build recursively.  The problem for me is that the SCM url
specified in the parent pom does not point anywhere and is invalid since
there is nothing to checkout for the parent pom.  It's just a POM project.
 So since the URL is invalid, the build never progresses and fails right
away.  My parent pom works when I build manually from the command line
since it doesn't need to checkout anything.  This is different in
Continuum.  So how can I get around this problem?  Do I just point the URL
to some dummy module in CVS to allow the build to progress?

Thanks.

_Mang