Thanks for the reply! I uncommented the "allowedScheme" for the type
'file', and then tried the path the way you suggested (and any other
way I could think of), and it still says "You must provide a valid
URL". I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. Is there something I need to
do to make this change take affect?