From: Wayne Fay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 12:54 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: can't remove project

Based on the error below, it looks like the deletes aren't cascading
properly.

You could probably log in to the database and blow away individual
projects if you dug around and figured out how tables and foreign keys
are linked up.

This seems to be a bug, I'd file it in JIRA. "Delete a project" was just
not tested enough before release, apparently.

Wayne